SAM are PREFABRICATED AUTOMATIC OUTDOOR public toilets designed to be installed in urban contexts (markets, parks, rest areas, parking lots, etc.)
SAM toilets have an extremely ROBUST and FLEXIBLE structure, a specially designed block of reinforced concrete that allows a variety of finishes and formal solutions. The toilet can be ordered in the standard version, with a cubicle for disabled persons, or with two or more cubicles can be fitted as toilets for disabled persons, unisex toilets, changing rooms, shower cubicles, storage rooms, urinals etc.
A remote electronic INTEGRATED AUTOMATIC system manages and monitors all the toilet’s automatic devices. The facility can be equipped with a special cash box to control access, sensors to detect the presence of a person inside the toilet, a washbasin with automatic dispensers of water/soap/air etc.
You can find more information at www.toilitech.com.
- External dimensions may vary according to the number, type and design of toilets.
- Monoblock in reinforced vibrated concrete, vandal resistant, fireproof, anti-graffiti.
- Interior HPL cladding, without joints, vandal resistant, fireproof, anti-graffiti (interior can be fitted with tiles).
- Non-slip, impact resistant, easy to maintain aluminium floor I.
- Automatic flush to wash the bowl internally after each use.
- Stainless steel semi-recessed wall mounted washbasin with automatic dispensers of soap, water and hot air; and patented anti-syringe system.
- Stainless steel hinged door, with AUTOMATIC closing device, with stainless steel frame. The door is vandal resistant, without hinges and is equipped with integrated LED signals of “free/engaged/out of work” located on the external frame, vertical handrail and internal button for block/unblocking of the door. Door is timed to open automatically after 15 minutes.
- Sliding automatic opening and closing door in anti-fingerprint stainless steel is also available upon request.
- Hanger, baby-changing table, safety mirror.
- SOS push-button for emergency calls and bidirectional emergency call PTCall® system.
- Low consumption interior lighting.
- Safety access to technical room from the outside.
- Access control also available with multi-coin cash box or swipe card.
- Access for users with disabilities in accordance with the provisions of European regulations.
- Self-diagnosis system in case of a fault and real-time remote alarm from GSM mobile phone or computer.
Concrete block: durable; anti-vandal and fireproof; flexible features and dimensions; customizable
Internal HPL panels: hygienic; shock-proof; fire-proof; customizable
Floor with tiles: non-slip; non-freeze; stain resistant
- Large polycarbonate dome: natural lighting; forced ventilation
Stainless steel antivandal hinged door: signal for “free/engaged/out of order”; sliding door on request; vandal proof; no-foot print; durable
Technical door: external security access; vandal proof; no-foot print; durable; maintenance is possible also with person inside the toilet